Monday 27 August 2012

Hello everyone, I'm back! I had an amazing holiday in Portugal, if any of you have been lucky enough to go there, you'll now what a great place it is, the sun, the sea, the culture, the food.....perfection. I didn't get back till very late last night which means I unfortunatley have a lot of unpacking to do, suitcases full of all my clothes and cosmetics, its not really as fun as packing to leave England, as you have to stay here in the awful rainy weather. But with some good news I am going back to lakeside shopping centre tomrrow, so I'll have lots of beauty and fashion buys to share with you all, yay! I'll also show you some of the outfits I wore on holiday (hopefully) and the things I brought whilst I was out there.

If you have been to the Algarve, I pray you went to the Algarve shopping centre! Or if anyone has been to Tunes, Guia or Villamora, let me know what you thought about it! I'd love to hear about your summer holiday experiences!

love always Katie x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment