Wednesday 29 August 2012

Hows everyone doing today?
So as you all should know if you read my last post, I went shopping!
 
The first thing I brought was an adorable top, with lots of little black moustaches on it, I'm all for following the trends, and I just had to get it. This top was £11 for quiz....

 
To continue the moustache theme I also brought a ring, from river island for just £4, bargain!
 
 
 
So now from my holiday to Portugal I've got lots of gorgeous things to share....
First I got a very retro feeling cardigan, which is a look I'm planning on wearing in the autumn or 'fall' I just loved its bright floral print against the black body and it was so soft, hmmm. This was from a shop called bershka, for 20 euros, about £18.
 
 
That's it for clothing, so now onto another favourite of mine, makeup and bits 'n' bobs!
I decided to buy some new lip products, an orange lip gloss and a pink lipstick which were both 1.50 euros each (about £1)....
 
Then I picked up to eye shadows, one swirly earth tone one which came in a cute dome case, it reminded me alot of the MAC ones and an eye shadow pencil in a pale pink, they were also 1.50 euros each....
 
 
 And finally I picked up a pretty eye bracelet, as I believe that they do prevent evil from life, I found a dark blue one so it goes with most outfits, from a small town market stall for 1 euro. I also brought a Portuguese chicken magnet, I love the bright colours in it...and it reminds me of Nandos :D
 
 
I hope you enjoyed looking through all the things I have brought from my travels
Keep reading
Katie x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment