Friday 17 August 2012

Holiday Must Haves!

Helloooo everyone, sorry its been a while since I last posted my computer has been having some 'techinal difficulties'
Now that's all sorted i can tell you three of my holiday must haves, as I'm going away to Portugal on Sunday! eeeppp, guess that means you wont be hearing from me for a week, but I'll come back with plenty to share :)

The first thing I brought was some disposable razors, yay, so exciting. But seriously these are great for holidays because you can throw them away when your finished with them and wont have to forget to bring your nice expensive razor back home.....like i did last summer. I brought these pretty multi coloured ones for about £1.50  from sprog and they are quite darn good.
Next I picked up a face mask, that's in white chocolate flavour, just a shame you cant eat it...
smells fab and leaves your skin feeling great for just 99p form superdrugs own brand! lurrvely  

 And last of all a gorgeous bikini, one thing you cant go on holiday without! I love the bright coral colour and cute little polka dots, as well as the way the bottoms matched the straps of the top, very good detail. This was a super bargain from primark for just £6 for both the top and bottom!

Hope to being reading through some comments and I'll be back soon, byee!  Katiex x x

No comments:

Post a Comment